2020: Year of the PINEAPPLE
Happy New Year, folks!
In lieu of making resolutions (and the inevitable failure to live up to them), worrying over economic uncertainties, upcoming elections, and things beyond our control…
Let us all consider the PINEAPPLE.
So simple. So pleasurable. So many endless, positive qualities.
Here’s just 10 of them:
- It’s a superfood
- It’s fun to say
- Goes well with SPAM® (bacon, rum, seafood, Thai) and you can hollow it out and use it as its own bowl!
- Possesses an exotic, tropical je ne’ sais quoi (in French: l’ananas)
- Somewhat cuddly, also somewhat prickly (an alluring contradiction)
- It excites the tongue and tickles the taste buds (especially the back of the mouth)
- Sports a punk rock hairdo (hello, green mohawk)
- When used for baking, you must make the cake upside down
- Yellow: a happy, gregarious color—vivacious, warm, sunbeams, a golden cup of YES, LIFE!
- Pineapple anatomy is whack: a pineapple is made up of many flowers whose fruitlets have joined around the core. Fruitlets?!!? Whaa??
This year, let us all strive to savor the little things, take joy in simple pleasures and tiny wonders.
To keep perspective on what really matters in life. Because in the big picture, it’s the little things that count (like Pineapples) (in 2020).
Take a pic of you and your pineapple and share it with us! The pineapple movement is here—and now. Join us!
To learn more about pineapples or how to know which pineapple is the right one for you:
Erm, Google it! Or ask your local produce department specialist.
- July 2020
- May 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- January 2018
- November 2017
- October 2017